Monday, May 28, 2012

Maternity Pictures

Hello!

I wanted to post some maternity pictures.  I had the best photographer, Nick Wedbush and we took a bunch of pictures around our home.  I am so happy to have these pictures.

We went to the doctor last week for one more ultrasound to help determine Rae's size.  We were warned that ultrasounds get less accurate as the baby gets bigger so I am hoping that their measurements were off, because we have a BIG baby on our hands if they are correct.  Per the ultrasound, Rae already weights 7 pounds and should continue to gain a half a pound a week until she makes her big debut.  The ultrasound also measured her as being 37 weeks.  The doctor said that they will not change the due date because little Rae is still only 35 weeks along.  I have had a feeling that Rae will make her appearance early, by about 2 weeks.  I am not sure if this is wishful thinking on my part or if she will truly be early.  In addition to the maternity pictures I have also included one of the ultrasound pictures.  I am to the point where I will be going to the doctor every week now, so it will not be long until our little girl will be here.

We think that we are "ready" I have my bags packed and waiting by the back door.  We went to the fire department where a friend of ours works and he taught us the ins and outs of our car seat.  I highly recommend this to any expecting parents.  We learned so much and we are very grateful for Eric.












I will keep posting updates to let everyone know what is going on.  We are so excited that Rae will be here so soon.  Thank you all for following us during our adventure to parenthood.  

Love, 

Nick, Sarah, Gizmoe and Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment